Monday, November 23, 2009

New Moon On The Mind

Got New Moon on the mind? Don't worry it is happening to the best of us. With all the hype about vampires and werewolves it is hard to ignore. No wounder vampire series have become must reads and wolf related items, such as the Three Wolf Moon Tee, are still selling like hotcakes. Whether you have seen the movie yet or not I bet you are dying to get you hands on some Twilight related swag. Well your in luck I have compiled a list of some of my favorite official Twilight gear and provided the links to get them.




6 comments:

  1. I LOVE SPARKLY VAMPIRES design is so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Moon really caused so much rave among people and I will not be surprised to see people wearing shirt designs that were inspired from the popular series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I really love Twilight and these prints are really sure fire hit!☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this customized shirts.


    Thank you for sharing this.
    ambfa


    ReplyDelete